Learning English with us: a guaranteed success!
2002 - 2014: 12 years of teaching English to students from all over the world.
Good news! Malta - whose flag proudly carries the George Cross awarded to its people by Queen Elizabeth's father King George VI - is one of Europe's top centres for the teaching of English to speakers of other languages. Situated in the centre of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, Malta enjoys practically year-round sunshine!
At Gateway School of English (GSE), Malta - a family-managed and family-owned enterprise in Malta - we focus on delivering quality tuition and achieving results. The result is a pedagogic vision that combines professional seriousness with a teaching style that ensures success. Our teachers are all experienced and internationally qualified professionals and know that learning, if it is to be effective, must be fun.
We offer a broad range of competitively priced English courses. Each course is aimed at a specific type of client whose specific requirements we aim to meet. Our School caters for beginners as well as advanced students, for the young as well as for mature persons. You may choose brief high-intensity programmes or the more relaxed medium and long duration courses. Although we offer both group and individual tuition, we guarantee individual attention to each individual in the classroom.
The Gateway School of English (GSE) is more than a guarantee that your stay with us will be a successful English language learning experience in Malta. We guarantee that you will take back home with you an exciting total experience that will enrich you as a person, making you more aware of the world's diversity and of the importance of reaching out across cultural barriers.
We look forward to welcoming you to Malta and to Gateway School of English.
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 2014:
- BRING A FRIEND WITH YOU, SHARE A TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM IN THE SCHOOL'S RESIDENCE AND YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM A 50% discount on all English courses (General English Courses, Intensive English Courses, Business English Courses, Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses, IELTS etc.) including half board (breakfast & lunch) accommodation in the school's residence which is located right next to the school.
This offer is valid for students travelling between Friday 31/01/2014 - Sunday 01/06/2014 and from Friday 12/09/2014 – Sunday 30/11/2014.
- 10% discount on the weekly price for courses including half board accommodation in the school's residence or host families for long stays of 8 weeks or more.
- SPECIAL OFFER for FAMILIES – FREE HALF BOARD ACCOMMODATION FOR CHILDREN. We are offering FREE Half Board (Breakfast & Lunch) accommodation in the school’s residence for children under 13 years of age travelling with their parents and sharing the same room.
1 PARENT + 1 CHILD = FREE Half Board (Breakfast & Lunch) ACCOMMODATION FOR 1 CHILD
2 PARENTS + 2 CHILDREN = Half Board (Breakfast & Lunch) ACCOMMODATION FOR 2 CHILDREN
Tuition ONLY for children (20 lessons per week) in groups of young learners = Euro 187 per child per week.
Tuition ONLY for children (30 lessons per week) in groups of young learners = Euro 281 per child per week.
This offer is valid for families travelling between Friday 31/01/2014 - Sunday 01/06/2014 and from Friday 12/09/2014 – Sunday 30/11/2014.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2014?
- We have separate Junior (13 years - 17 years) & Adult Programmes (+ 18 years).
- Junior Programmes for students aged between 13 and 17 years include 1,2,3 weeks activity packages.
- The school will be open all through the Christmas holidays (December and January included) except on the 24th, 25th and 31st December, 2014 and 1st January 2015. Lessons missed on those days will be held on other days.
Contact us for further information: email@example.com